Pages

Tuesday 9 September 2014

30Days of Praise - Day 9 My Tribute feat Highly Favoured

Hello everyone!

Thank God for another beautiful day! It's the 9th day in the 9th month of the year! It's beautiful to count days, recount experiences and count our blessings. 

I praise God for safety, for joy that is indescribable and for His promise which is ever reassuring.. What are you grateful for?

Highly Favoured who has a truly fabulous and inspirational blog at  http://triumphantorder.blogspot.com/ and whom I fondly refer to as HF leads today's Praise!

*************************************************************

God has been Faithful to me. Through all the battles, storms, hurricanes, tsunamis (!) that has crossed my path in life, God has remained a constant Provider, Deliverer, Comforter, Way-maker, Door opener, Defender....I could go on an on with descriptive words and this post would never end. God has been all that and MUCH more to this undeserving sinner. Because of God's overwhelming care towards me, words are not enough to fully express my thanks.

The lyrics to the song below expresses my feelings:


My Tribute (To God be the Glory) - Andrae Crouch

How can I say thanks for the things
You have done for me?
Things so undeserved yet you gave
To prove your love for me
The voices of a million angels
Could not express my gratitude
All that I am, and ever hope to be
I owe it all to thee

To God be the glory, to God be the glory
To God be the glory for the things He has done
With His blood He has saved me
With His power He has raised me
To God be the glory for the things He has done

Just let me live my life and
Let it be pleasing lord to thee
And if I gain any praise, let it go to Calvary
With his blood He has saved me
With his power he has raised me
To God be the glory for the things He has done


My Tribute performed by Nicole C Mullen



4 comments:

  1. Oh mehn...I have missed getting on here....I feel blessed listening to this mehn....I am proud of you mami that you are doing this praise post...you have no idea how many lives will be touched....it is well mami....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww. Tibs *huge hug*.. Thank you for stopping by and for the love you've shown me.. God bless you hun xx

      Delete
  2. I am soo glad i found this blog! Thanks to Tibs.
    I am so grateful for life.
    I am thankful for Jesus; knowing Him, loving Him and knowing He loves me even as i am.
    I just added your blog to my blog lists.
    I will be back....time to listen to the song now.
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Vira!! Welcome!!!! *rings bell*.. Thank you so much hun for stopping by and leaving a comment.. I will check out your blog too.. God bless you loads!!! xx

      Delete

You know you want to say something :-)