Pages

Saturday 13 September 2014

30Days of Praise - Day 13: A Melody of Praise to my King ft Lucie Felix

There are some songs of praise that evoke a particular memory of God.. For instance, when I sing "Darling Jesus, darling Jesus, Oh my darling Jesus You're a wonderful God...." It takes me back to when I was very young and I sang this song, not knowing this darling Jesus nor appreciating the significance of this song that I now love so much! I sing it with a smile today in praise to God who loved me and kept me even when I was ignorant of His existence or love......

Today's praise is led by another beautiful daughter of God and the song that she starts with is nostalgic for me as I remember singing it in praise to God in my early days as a Christian.... As she raises a praise to Her King today with a variety of songs (See if you can recognise them?), I encourage you to also think of your own special song of praise that means something special between you and Your Lord...

*******************************************************

You are the Lord, the never changing God

You are the Lord, the ever faithful God

You are the Lord, the mighty One, You are the Lord of hosts

I praise You oh Lord

In my life I see what you are doing. One more time, I lift my hands in praise of Your name

Heavenly Father, I appreciate You; Son of God what a wonder You are; Holy Spirit what a comfort You are.

Almighty God, I praise You for saving me. I adore You for rescuing me from hell. Thank you for taking me out of the miry clay into Your marvellous light. I have joy in my heart today because of You

Thank you Lord for all You've given to me, for all the blessings I cannot see. Thank you Lord for all you've done in my life, for giving me excellent health, for provision, for divine protection, for divine favour, for who you created me to be, for helping me to fulfil your purpose for my life

With a grateful heart, with a song of praise, with an out-stretched arm, I will praise Your name, thank You Lord!!

From my heart Lord, I praise You with these songs:

Revelation Song - Kim Walker (Jesus Culture)

Great are You Lord - Sinach


2 comments:

  1. Uhhhhhhh I love the Revelation Song....hows you mami...Blessed sunday to you...


    Tibs Tells Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too!! :-)
      I'm great hun.. You done with your exam? I'm hopping to your blog now to find out :-) Blowing kisses to you and lots of love xx

      Delete

You know you want to say something :-)