Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

30Days of Praise - Day 17 ft Isioma Ikediashi

Praise God for another beautiful day!

Today, Isioma leads today's praise.. I'm sure I've mentioned previously that I lovee listening to this lady worship.. Like I said to her, hearing her sing praises to God makes me smile - I wonder how God must feel :-)

Her praise is focused on thanking God for her salvation and she sings a beautiful song by Israel Houghton 'Moving Forward'... Thank You Jesus for making all things new!


PS Don't forget, you can send in your praise expressions - Song, dance, poem, letter, smile, picture.. Anything! oneplustheone@gmail.com #30DaysofPraise

4 comments:

  1. Ewooooo.... why don't I have a sweet voice.... not fair. I'm so sad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.. God loves our voices anyhow, anyway hehe..
      Since I am not gifted in the way of singing, I have learnt to appreciate those who can and also keep them (very) close as friends..One day, it might rub off on me :-D

      Delete
  2. Wow! Thanks once again, God bless you. That ministered to my spirit and I am sure our heavenly Father is always pleased listening to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Thank God it ministered to you :-)
      I have been listening to it too xx

      Delete

You know you want to say something :-)