Pages

Saturday 27 September 2014

30Days of Praise - Day 27 by Ope Bisoye

It's Day 27 of the month of praise and today, lovely Ope Bisoye leads the praise!

***************************************************************

There are a lot of beautiful songs I would like to share in praise to God, but I'll try not to be greedy! :-) 
The first one is in the spirit of praising God in Ibo; it's titled Ebezina by Preye.
The second one is titled 'You' by Hillsong... These two tracks are the most played on my playlist.
I am very delighted to share this with the 1 + The One family!

God bless us all.

You by Hillsong:

Apart from the instrumentals in this track, the words were carefully chosen... It was as if Hillsong wrote the track for me!

Here are just a few of the verses and they totally describe my life in relation to my Creator;

Invading all my weakness
You wrapped me up in grace
The worst of me succeeded by the best of you

My heart is overtaken
My soul is overwhelmed
The worst of me succeeded by the best of you

My dreams have found a purpose
My future in your hands
This life would have no meaning
If it weren't for you .....

I can't listen to this song without dancing, there is joy in my heart, it boosts my spirit every time!
I cannot stop praising my Daddy oh, because He is always there for me. His love for me is unfailing!
I don't know how to live without God anymore and I don't ever want to!
I just want His life displayed in mine till kingdom come...and after *shines teeth*

Ope Bisoye

Ebezina - Preye

You - Hillsong

5 comments:

  1. I just downloaded the song.... wow. I'm so happy I came across this blog. Thanks Ayo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much *hugs*
    So sorry this is coming late...power supply and bad reception somewhere in AKS
    Opebisoye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you for being a part of this dear. God bless you loads! xx

      Delete

You know you want to say something :-)