Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Your Love is Indescribable - #MOP16

Awesome God how great You are!

Lord I want to sincerely thank You for my salvation. Thank You for saving me, for looking after me.

Thank You for Your Holy Spirit and for Your power at work in my life! My relationship with You is the most valuable treasure to me!

I value Your love, I value Your thoughts towards me, I value Your plan for me! I love and appreciate You Daddy.

Thank You for I know that Your thoughts towards me are of good and not of evil. You are amazing God.

Thank You because You see me for who I really am, yet it doesn't make You waver in Your love for me. Thank You because You love me in spite of my imperfections. You love completely and unconditionally. Your love is so great!



**************************************

It's still the Month of Praise here on 1 + The One and it has been absolutely wonderful. Don't forget, you can be a part of it too! What's Your praise to God? Share with us and most importantly share with HIM!

Email 1plustheone@gmail.com to send in your praise!

4 comments:

  1. I love love this Song - A great Worship Song. I so have it on repeat all day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Praise God! Let's keep praising our Saviour all the day long!!

      Delete

You know you want to say something :-)