Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2016

My Life is in Your Hands - Isioma Benson #MOP16

Hi guys!

It's still the month of praise and we are praising our Saviour all the day long! Today, Isioma shares her praise with us. Now, the last time Isioma wrote for the Month of Praise HERE, she was Isioma Ikediashi {Did I hear you say God is good?! :-)}.. Be blessed and don't forget to give God Your unique praise today! 

**********************************

There’s a longing in my heart to talk to you,
A desire to praise you
There’s a yearning in my soul for you,
A feeling I can’t shake off

So I woke up early this morning and the words filled my mouth
With gentle whispers through my breath
I lifted up my voice in praise…

Who can measure up to you Lord?
Who can imagine your goodness?
Who can exist outside your mercies?
Oh who can survive?
When you open my eyes to see
The battles ongoing for my sake
The enemies and plagues that could make or break
The evil agendas and perpetrations of the enemy
I shudder at its magnitude
I cry out for my eyes to be shut
I marvel at the WHY?
Why do you love me so?
Why do you still see me through?
Why do you yet save me?

With your sweet, still, small voice you say…
‘I have engraved you in the palm of my hands’,
‘I know the number of hairs on your head’,
‘You are my express image and likeness’,
‘Your life is in my hands’.

I smile
I laugh
I praise
I scream
You are worthy oh Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to say something :-)