Pages

Saturday 3 September 2016

Welcome to September - Month of Praise!

Hi guys!

Traditionally, September on 1 + The One is dedicated to beautiful, extravagant praise of God!!

You can read previous editions HERE and HERE (I read a few of the previous posts and I can only say that I am truly truly delighted about this month of praise!!)

We take a little break from love, relationships and everything in-between to just totally adore our most High God! Actually, in real terms, it's not exactly moving away from all that, as what a great way it is to exemplify love, relationships and everything in-between through praise to our King most High!

So this month, here's what we are going to do! Each day, we will have different expressions of praise - it could be through songs, dance, poetry, spoken word.... Anything at all!! I am soooo excited!!


I remember my first Vlog on 1 + The One was the last day of the month of praise in 2014! .. So I am really looking forward to the 'new' that this will birth! Above all, I am hopeful that our audience of ONE will totally revel in our praise!

So today, we are kicking this off and I am praising God with this song by Travis Greene.. You probably know it too. This song is such an expression of what my experience with God has been time and time again - HE MADE A WAY!!

When I had no money - He made a way
When I felt really low - He made a way
When I was broken-hearted - He made a way
When they said this condition has no cure, just manage it - He made a way
When it was time to pay bills - He made a way
When I suffered a terrible personal loss and didn't know how I would cope - He made a way
When I needed a job - He made a way
When it seemed really really impossible - He made a way
For a very very long time, my God has been making a way and He still continues to make a way!

Thank YOU so much my Lord Jesus for making a way - when my back was against the wall, and I honestly thought it was all over.

Thank You for stepping in just in the nick of time and saving the day as you always do - JESUS my Hero! My own SUPERPOWER!

I praise You today and forever because You always make a way.



PS Here's inviting you to join in as usual! If there is any song or praise expression you'd like to share with us and most importantly with God, please by all means, send an email to 1plustheone@gmail.com!
Remember it could be a picture, a poem, a recitation, an instrumental solo, a love letter... Any expression at all and we will publish!
Looking forward to getting your emails... Let the Month of Praise begin!!!! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to say something :-)