Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2016

No Other God! #MOP16

One of the songs I sang this morning to God is this very lovely song by Nathaniel Bassey and Lovesong.

The words of the song are so deep and for me a continuous reminder and confession of what I have decided and what is my belief.

One thing I know and that I am convinced about is that with Jesus, I have reached my 'last bus stop'... I am totally sold, I have no other alternative, I am not going anywhere.

Things may seem bad, I may face certain disappointments, some prayers may not get answered the way that I want them to, but God remains my one and only God.

The God of my youth. The Unchangeable God. The Faithful One. The One whose plans for me always surpass my wildest imagination. Way Maker, Miracle Worker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to say something :-)