Pages

Sunday 4 September 2016

Month of Praise - I Won't, I Can't Go Back!

I went to church earlier today and I LOVED IT!!

Thank You Lord for fellowship with You. Thank You for a church family that is such a delight to belong to.

Thank You for JESUS who is the One that binds us all together with love.

Thank You for my salvation Lord, thank You - I am so glad I belong to You Jesus!

If I started to count how much my life has changed since You came into my life, I wouldn't know how to start, neither would I ever stop!

Thank You for being my 'go-to'! I can run to You every single time. Thank You for giving me a place to run to. Thank You for never turning me back or turning Your back on me!

If given a choice, Lord I could and would never go back to the way it used to be before Your presence came and changed me!

I praise You Lord for given me such a better life, indeed for giving me the best life!


PS I'm sure I've mentioned this before, I loveee William McDowell! I could listen to him (and join him) worshipping all day long! What a gift to the world..

What's your praise expression? Please share with us, remember it could be a song, a picture, a poem, a recitation, an instrumental solo, a love letter... Any expression at all and we will publish!
Send an email to 1plustheone@gmail.com

Looking forward to getting your emails... Let the Praise flow!!! xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to say something :-)