Pages

Friday 28 March 2014

Dear Daddy

My dearest Daddy,

The Owner of heaven and earth.. The One who created all things and made it all good. Everlasting King of glory, Elshaddai, the One who is more than enough. Prince of Peace, King of my heart. The Balm in Gilead that soothes all pains and washes away all hurts. My heart rejoices in you.. My soul is gladdened by You..

You who never fail, You who never disappoint, You who never sleep, You who never slumber, You who crown me with glory and honour, You who laid down your life for me, even before I knew who you were - What a truly amazing God You are. I am so grateful to You Master.

Thank You for making my week so great! Thank You because I asked You for strength this week and You so delivered- On point God! Thank You for making a way for us in such a miraculous way.. Daddy, You sure know how to answer prayers..

It's Mother's Day on Sunday in the UK and many parts of the world and I would just like to say Happy Mother's Day Abba Father. For to me, you are both in one - Mamma et Papa.

I love You very much and I couldn't say it enough.

It's me again :-)

Your forever girl,
One xx


source

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to say something :-)