Pages

Sunday 29 September 2013

Son of man, Son of God!

 source

Jesus is the Son of God!

In Him is the fullness of our heavenly Father.. He is the word of God made flesh. He was there in the beginning, at creation with God the Father and God the Holy Spirit and He is God!

Awesome God.

I worship You I am that Iam. My once and for all sacrifice that is as relevant as always.

The Son of God that sits on the right hand of our Father in heavan and intercedes on my and your behalf!

The Son of God that gave Himself as the sacrificial lamb that all may come to a relationship without barriers with the Father. The Son of God that gave up the glory of heaven to take on the form of man that I may become joint heirs with Him and boldy call on God  "Abba Father"

The Son of God who became the son of man to endure the cross for my sake so that I may have full access to the riches of the Father. So that I, who was born in sin and full of sin may be forgiven and cleansed and free from guilt and shame. The Son of God who became the son of man to bear the pain and shame of the cross and bore my sins on His shoulders that I may be acquitted and dsicharged of every thing that I ever or will ever do wrong.. WOW!

The Son of God who is high and lifted up! The Son of God who is great and greatly to be praised. The Son of God who deserves all the worship.

Thank You for the cross - I know that I can never repay You nor show enough appreciation to you.

Today Lord, I ascribe greatness to You -  Precious Son of the Living God!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to say something :-)