Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

..Omega - Praise Him!

 Source

He's worthy! God's worthy! Almighty, Creator! Alpha, Omega! Beginning and the End!

All hail King Jesus! All Hail the One who was, who is and is to come! The Alpha and Omega!

Jesus is Alpha and Omega! The bible says in John 1:1 "In the beginning was the word and the word was with God, and the word was God!".

Just as He is and knows the beginning of all things, My God is and knows the End of all things.

There's this song we sing in my church that begins with a chant
Call - Who has the FINAL say?
Response - JEHOVAH has the final say!

He is Omega! He has the final say, *simples*.. He brings and end to a matter.. He brought an end to the barrenness of Abraham and Sarah, He brought an end to the reproach of Jabez, He brought an end to the oppression of the Israelites in the hands of Pharoah!

My God is the Almighty Alpha and Omega! Let us praise His name together!

PS Holy Ghost Service tonight at the Redemption Camp. Theme: God will make you laugh. (A special one for couples waiting on God for the fruit of the womb and anyone that desires fruitfulness in all areas). Time: 7pm Venue: KM46 Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Host: Pastor E.A Adeboye *I'm laughing already - hahahah*

2 comments:

  1. I'm Laughing with you my dear. We will have a laugh testimony in Jesus Name. Pray for me at service. Thanks My sister in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! We will in Jesus name.. I prayed for you dear, that God will make you and yours laugh throughout this month in Jesus name :-))

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)