Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Bread of Life - You satisfy my soul!

 source

Bread of Life
Sent down from glory
Many things You are on earth
A Holy King, A Carpenter
You are the Living Word
(Fred Hammond - You are the Living Word)

My Great, awesome, amazing, gracious God!
My sweet sweet beautiful Jesus
Oh how I just absolutely adore You!

You are the Bread of Life.. You are more than enough for me, You satisfy me!
Anyone that has You is made complete, totally complete. With You, there's no need for another or anything else. With You, everything else is just extra.

You are the Bread of Life who has the power to feed thousands with just 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes. You multiply, You bring increase, You make the impossible very possible, You make a way where there was obviously no way. You feed the hungry and clothe the naked and You do so mightily! And then you take it further and feed us in such a way that you sate even the kind of hunger that is beyond normal food.

Only YOU have that power. You are altogether perfect!

Take all the glory my GREAT King. The true Bread of Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to say something :-)