Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

It all belongs to You - Damita Haddon

One of the highest forms of worship is by surrendering all to the One that you worship..

Presenting ourselves as a living sacrifice (an oxymoron in itself) because traditionally, sacrifices are burnt offerings and are offered up to one that you worship. However, God calls us to be alive and yet be as though we were dead to self so that all we are about is Him! Total surrender..

Our soul, our minds, our bodies, our intellects, our trust, our love, our hearts, our talents, our time, our gifts, our emotions... everything to Him

And I ask, who else deserves this more than a loving and wonderful God? He deserves it all!

This song by Damita Haddon is one that I love so much and I 'enter into it' whenever I listen to it. It's a renewal, a re-affirming, a re-commitment that everything that I have, that I am.. truly belongs to Jesus!

Hope it blesses you too xx

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS SOONG!! One of the songs that helped me when i first gave my life to Christ.

    Listening to it takes me back to that place.

    My ALL belongs to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it too!!!! Truly uplifting song! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damita haddon sha...
    "Holding on" was my first encounter and I have been loyal since then.
    Didn't even know she sang this too.
    Wow
    Not fair oooo.
    #jealousofherministry
    Loooool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Thanks E for that 'expo'.. I'm now going to look for 'Holding On'..
    By the way I suspect that you sing? If you do.. mehnnnn! I loveth thou more! lol xx

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)