Pages

Saturday 21 September 2013

Emmanuel - I'm grateful


One of the most wonderful things about the great God that I serve is that even though He is so awesome and so magnificent, He chooses to live in the hearts of His children.

You know, it's so amazing that the King of Kings, the greatest authority, the One who is the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the One whose throne is in heaven and whose footstool is the earth, the One who owns all things - the earth and the fullness thereof, the One who commands the morning, the One who calls things that are not as though they were, the immortal, invincible, only wise God loves my company - wow!

Super-power God, I thank You so much for being with me at all times. True to your word, You never ever leave me, neither do you forsake me at any point in time!

You are GOD with us - Emmanuel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to say something :-)