Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

Prince of Peace - Who is like unto You?

Peace.. When trouble blows
Jehovah sees, Jehovah knows
He is my Peace
When sorrow nears
Jehovah sees, Jehovah hears

My Almighty Prince of Peace. The very calmness in the midst of trouble.

You are the One who gives the kind of peace that passes all understanding. You are great enough to calm every storm to still every raging storm.

You are the One who is able to speak to the violent storm and with a simple sentence 'Peace be still', it obeys. The sea obeys You, my storms obey You, my battles obey You... At YOUR word.. Prince of Peace, at Your word.

Be glorified!

4 comments:

  1. Hallelujah to the One who calms all storms, who takes us through the fire and brings us out refined as pure gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that song. He is my PEACE...Than you Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Akibo tommie, Yes it's a classic song!
    @sykik, Halleluyah to Him!!
    @HF, I like it too! Wonderful song xx

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)