Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

Abba Father - I call You Daddy

My dearest Daddy!,

The Great Love of my life. My All in All. You are so wonderful, so amazing, so beautiful!

Words are insuffient to fully appreciate You, to fully honour You, to fully glorify You, to fully describe You. You are just TOO MUCH.


Daddy, thank You for being the best Father to me, the no 1 Daddy. I don't know how You do it, but You manage to show love to every single one of Your children unconditionally. You pay the greatest attention to every single thing that concerns us. You know when a strand of hair falls off our heads, we are the apple of your eye, our names are written in the palm of your hands, each and every one of us were carefully moulded and formed by You, in Your image - we are a reflection of You... Wow! What a compliment.

You didn't think it much to leave Your glorious throne to die a painful death so that we can all live and live in abundance. A true Father sacrifices, and Daddy, You are a model, a standard, an ideal.. as always!

You are never far away to hear me, to save me, to protect me. You are so mindful of my safety that You give Your angels charge over me so that they will carry me rather than have me dash my feet against a stone - my very own personal body guards. You never fail me, Your promise to me is that You will never leave me, neither will you forsake me. And oh Daddy! You have proven faithful again and again. Your love surrounds me, Your love completes me, Your love satisifies.









source



Thank You for loving me with an everlasting love, thank You for drawing me with Your loving kindness. 

I love you soooo much! You are very special to me. You are my Abba Father.

Always and always,
Your forever girl,
One xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. God indeed is our dearest father, no one like him!!!!! Love you daddy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely no one like Him! He is a great Daddy :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)