Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

King of Kings! What a wonder You are



King of kings and Lord of lords
Lover of my soul, Jehovah
One and only God, I Am
Jesus Christ, the Holy lamb
(extract from King of Kings (He's a Wonder) by Cece Winans




source

The God that I serve is an awesome wonder! He is the King of Kings and He rules over the affairs of heaven and earth, men and angels, mortals and immortals.

Father You are the one who holds the hearts of Kings in your hands. You are the King maker! You can make and un-make a King.

All Kings have to submit to your majesty. It's not a question of choice nor preference, that's just the way it is! You are the one that has the final authority in heaven, on earth and even underneath the earth

You are King over the Kingdoms of this world that we see and the kingdoms that we do not see.. ALL Kings bow to You!

Who is he that makes a decree when the Lord has not spoken?
Who is he that makes a diagnosis when the Lord has not decreed?
Who is he that makes a judgement when my King has not sanctioned it?

The Yoruba's call you Kabiyesiii! The Ibos call you Igweee! Ezee!! The British call you Your Majesty! We call on your name KING of KINGS!!!!

5 comments:

  1. You are on a roll. I love it. King of Kings Forever and Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Love the praise series you doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @HF! Yes oh, this month is all about lifting the praise of my KING high! (Thanks for joining me each day.. I appreciate you xx)
    @Akibo tommie, nice to have you back dear. I'm loving it too. It's beautiful to give God praise :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes He is! Nice to have you here Sisi Yemmie! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)