Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent!

 source 


I didn't know I wouldn't have access to internet over the weekend but that doesn't stop my praise!

Thank You God for the internet! When I think of the wisdom you have blessed man with, I marvel! The way you have defined our thought process.. The way that You and only You enable what could be described as a mass of mush aka the human brain produce such greatness! Wow! Little wonder your word says that you use the foolish things, the base things, the 'inconsequential' things of this world to confound the wise.

The Wisest of the wisest, I hail YOU! You are just too much..

Your wisdom makes the 'wiseness' of men become like utter folly! My God who cannot be 'put in a box'.. You are bigger than all imagination, much more than words can possibly describe.. The extent of you is impossible to fathom. I acknowledge You as Master!

You are all-powerful, all-knowing and all-present.. My great Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent God!

3 comments:

  1. Amen! can you imagine, Even as frail humanbeings as we are, our brians are able to design and accomplish such things as the internet, air plane, telephone, etc. What about our Creator God the one who created us......

    ReplyDelete
  2. .... He's absolutely awesome! We give Him all the praise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...I often imagine what heaven will be like. With all these wonderful discoveries, we just have to believe that in heaven there will be so much more than what the human mind can imagine. Truly He is bigger than all imaginations.

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)