Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Jehovah Jireh - The Lord my Provider

 source
Jehovah Jireh!
My provider
Your grace is sufficient for me
My God shall supply all my needs
According to His riches in glory
He will give His angels charge over me
Jehovah Jireh cares for me
For me, for me
Jehovah Jireh cares for me!

The God of the morning, afternoon, evening and night. The God who reigns both night and day! The one who provides covering for the lilies in the valley, protection for the tortoise in the field, shelter for the animals in the wild, food for the birds of the air!

Everlasting Provider! You made provision for Abraham so that His beloved son Isaac was spared.. That's where your name Jehovah Jireh was first revealed! Your provision is always sufficient and on time! You are never late.

You are the One who provides for things that man cannot give and even things that are man made. You delight in giving your children good and perfect gifts. You are the One that says that we should not worry about what we would eat, drink or wear as you got that covered! That's my Lord!

Ever faithful, ever loving Provider, I praise YOU!!

3 comments:

  1. I remember that song....brought me right back to childhood. I thank God for bing my provider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God proved himself as Jehovah Jireh in my home this past week. At a point where there was no man to run to, he provided and shamed the devil. I didn't need to go borrowing. God be praised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @HF, He is a great provider indeed!
    @Sykik... Halleluyah! Thank God for His exceedingly great faithfulness

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)