Pages

Friday 2 May 2014

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,

April was great, thank You for the month of May! It looks mighty fine from my vantage point of view  :-D

Please bless everyone who has stopped by at some point or the other to read the blog. Thank You for every single one of them.

Thank You also for everyone who goes the extra mile to leave a comment, engage via Twitter or Facebook and who sends an email. Please send love their way like never before this month in Jesus name.

Thank You because I know that You have great plans for the month of May - I am excited!

Thank You for all the May babies! It's so exciting celebrating the birthday of legends in May! Thank You because two of them were born today David Beckham (yup, I love Him Lord - in a veryy platonic way! lol) and Mmesoma Nwizulams. Please give them each a special birthday surprise.

Thank You for the fab break I had! It was niceeee! Thank You particularly for great friends Lord, how could I ever thank You enough for that?

Thank You most of all for my dearest family - who love me so, I don't know why sometimes :-) .. I am blessed and indeed very grateful Daddy.

Thank You for the gift of life. It is so sad to hear how people lose theirs for reasons that don't make sense at all.. Please Lord, let the killings stop in Nigeria and other parts of the world too.

I want to make a special request Daddy, please let those girls kidnapped from Chibok school be found and returned safely. I honestly cannot imagine how much hurt their families must be going through but I pray Daddy for restoration. Heal our land, give wisdom to the President and all people in positions of authority and at the end of it all, take ALL the glory.

I love You Daddy, thank You through it all.

Your forever girl,
One xx


5 comments:

  1. Amen to all your prayers! I pray for a special blessing for you in this month of May! Thank you for being a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! In Jesus Name

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen. Lord remember those girls and their families Oh Jesus hear their cry and have mercy we pray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to evry one of ur prayers in the name of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous1, Amen! Thank you so much. I appreciate your comment xx
    @Anonymous2, Amen!
    @HF, Amen!
    @Anonymous3, Amen!
    We pray that God will remember Nigeria, have mercy on us and heal our land. Thanks everyone for your comments xx

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)