Pages

Friday 16 May 2014

Dear Daddy - Jeffrey Nsofor

In the spirit of the theme for the month of May which is Love YOU - Celebrating and falling in love with the unique individual that God has made each and every one of us, we continue with doing our 'Dear Daddy' Fridays differently.
Each Friday this month, we will have different guests writing a Dear Daddy post appreciating God for the gifts and blessings He's graciously invested in them.. It's a great opportunity to celebrate YOU, thanking God for being ever so gracious :-)

Don't forget, you can send in your Dear Daddy post by email oneplustheone@gmail.com!

I love today's post from a young man I truly admire. A man of faith and a man who's love for God is so real you can almost touch it :-). Jeffrey Nsofor expresses himself below:

******************************************************

Dear Daddy,

In this busy world I live in, I find it detrimental for me to neglect my Homie, My SOURCE, the ONE in whom I find the very essence of life, the ONE in whose purpose I find meaning, the ONE in whose name I find comfort and solace. Daddy'm Kedu? (How are you?)

Ever since that very day I chose to stand for you, I have had ups and downs in life but the very amazing thing about these experiences is in the fact the in my "ups" I recognized you as my Jehovah El Ebubecious (The God in whose glory I can't comprehend) and in my down times I recognized you as my "Echeta obi esie ike" (The God that when I remember His Power my heart is strengthened).

Daddy how can I say thank you? You have always been my Defence, my ROCK, my SUPPLIER, CONFIDANTE, PARTNER but above all, you have been my "Wing-Man" for there is no mission that we have gone on that failed especially in this current mission we are on (Only He knows...lol).

In my own little way I say thank You for being my Father and always showing up for me when I boasted in Your Most HOLY name. It is always a delight for me to BOAST about your goodness in public for the whole universe deserves to know You.

Your Wing-Man.

Jay


PS - Jeff runs a faith-building channel #FeedYourFaith on BB and you can subscribe to their BB Channel - C001EDCBE for daily uplifting nuggets of faith!

Have a great weekend wonderful people and don't forget that you have the unconditional love of a Father so Great, you should Love You too!

6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! And yes truly the infusion if the romantic igbo language gives the words flavour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.. The Igbo language is indeed romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!Cute guy.*smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I had no idea it was Loving You month. I finally made peace with Whitney Houston/ George Benson's song, The Greatest Love of all. You are precious, lovable and God made you exactly as you are so who are we not to love ourselves? Great post as always, very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice... I love what you do with your Blog. Its wonderful that we can always come here, and enjoy the fact that we are nothing without GOD. About the No Sex before marriage part, Okay that scares me a Bit when I read Posts about it here, and I am like "these people must be ROBOTS oh!" Lmao. But each time I summon the courage to read the posts, I am in a way reminded of the Irrelvance of Sex and the avoidable Complications it brings into our Lives.

    So this is me saying I appreciate Both You and Your Blog, and I am glad to have a place to Run and Charge my Spiritual battery when the troubles of Life makes me be like Battery Low :)

    Cheers and This is such a wonderful innovative Theme based Post. God Bless You. #PastorJdBMode.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous, lol.. I'm sure he's seen your comment
    Pawpaw&Mango, Amen! It is all about loving YOU! Thanks :-) xx
    @Duru, aww thank you soo much for your comment! We are indeed nothing without God - He completes us.
    Thank you for 'summoning' the courage to read the Waiting and Loving it posts - They are real and I can sure testify that these people are farrr from robots lol.. It is possible by God's grace and hopefully I get to feature you and your spouse in the near future? :-)
    Thank you very much for the encouragement, it means a lot and I am grateful. God bless you xx

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)