Pages

Tuesday 3 June 2014

What's up this month?! *Randomness Alert*

Hiya everyone!!! It's a brand new beautiful month!!

This is a quickie! Were you looking forward to Waiting and Loving It!!! Tuesday? Me too!.. I hate when that happens.. you know, when I don't put up a post on Tuesday! *Arghhh* :-D .. Ok that's my 'please forgive me' way of saying "Please forgive me for not featuring a couple today"..

Ok, so I have to admit it's been very busy on my end! No excuses but a girl's got a full time job (8am 7.15am - whenever the tasks say "alrighty, enough for today") + other activities!! Yes, so I said no excuses.. I'm not giving any excuses .. Right? Right!

As you can tell, this is as random a post as they get here...

But yes, it's a new month and yes I am excited about this month! June is going to be a special month for me and you.. I know it!! You just wait and see.. And you can start smiling and singing those songs of praise because you know that you WILL sing new and beautiful songs this month! (I went for Sunday service with Pastor E.A Adeboye preaching at the TBSquare in Lagos and he taught us that one of the signs of change is when someone breaks into a song from a state of JOY!!).. That's what I am praying for you this month.. Joy after Joy after Joy - That's the meaning of my name after-all.. AYO! :-)

Another thing I want to encourage you with is that there is a time for restoration and compensation... and I tell you, when God is in charge, He does it BIG.. It may seem like it's taking sooo long but I tell you, God knows how to do good at the right time and beyond your expectations.

Our duty is to never lose hope and never give up trusting in His ability to come through for us. Please don't compromise, please don't look for a 'quicker' way, please just hold on one more day, one more week, one more year.. The wait WILL be worth it.

Ok, I'm signing out now cause I'm running late for church!!

PS, I told Sebs that I would blog about God's Children's Got Talent (#GCGT) which took place on the 29th of May at the Eko Expo Hall and organised by RCCG, City of David.... Just in case I never do a full post, one word for it - FantaticallyAmazinglyGloriouslySuperlative!!!!!

Ok, this is me now running really late for church and running very far away from the keyboard...

Love you guys, thanks for reading and forgiving my tardiness.. You rock... As always! xxxx




10 comments:

  1. Have a good time "running to church!"
    *we still love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even in the random post there are gems:

    Our duty is to never lose hope and never give up trusting in His ability to come through for us. Please don't compromise, please don't look for a 'quicker' way, please just hold on one more day, one more week, one more year.. The wait WILL be worth it.

    Amen! Thanks for the encouragement, Ayo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayo, I was sooo looking forward to today's series o......I checked like 4 times....lol!
    Keep up the good work dear. GOD will crown every lil efforts you put on ur blog with success.
    Thanks for this post, been believing God for a miracle since last year till now. Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno why exactly but I love the post
    Maybe tz the pace. I too sort of read it in a hurry and loved it. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your posts random or not

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your posts random or not

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a spoken word presentation at another venue in Eko Hotel. That was how I find out about the got talent stuff. I was in awe, but I couldn't wait for it, because I had not planned for it. Even two of my teens were on the banner. You guys sure put a lot of work into it. Will there be another edition?

    June is already working out great for me, but my schedule is now madly tight. Kai.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In other news, I am still waiting for your comment on my last close shaves series edition o.

    I won't mind coming to perform at any COD events.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Speakingdnd, your comment made me smile :-) .. Love you right back xx
    @GNG, Thank you so much.. It's something I have to keep remembering myself and praying to God for grace when I feel like giving up.
    @Graciemama, Aww, my dearie, sorry about it. Thanks a lot for your consistent encouragememt, I appreciate it a lot. I pray that your miracle will come through for you in God's perfect time and that you will see how beautiful it is to wait on God
    @E, my FAB sister!! Just like how I read yours with rushed excitement lol *mwah* xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Sharon, awww God bless you!! :-) Thank you very much and thank God for lovely people like you xx
    @ilola, Aww, fab! I hope to see one of your spoken word sessions live! It was a GREAT event and I find watching children perform emotional - as in I just start crying (I don't understand LOL)
    I don't know why your recent posts don't come up quickly on my blog feeds.. I am off now to read your latest wonder!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete