Pages

Friday 27 June 2014

Dear Daddy

My Dearest Daddy,

Wonder-working Power! How I worship and adore You today!

Thank You so much for the past week and for the past month. Thank You Daddy for the month of June.

Thank You because it's not over so I know that there are still some 'last cards' to be revealed - I'm excited Lord.. Daddy, your little girl is very excited :-D

Thank You for the many testimonies - things that I can remember and some that I may not even remember right now. Thank You for the ones that I hear from others. When I listen to some mind-blowing acts of yours, I can't help but stand more in awe of You. You are simply magnifique Papa!

Thank You for some of the 'surprises'.. I'm not sure I really like this one but thank You anyway because I know that You always have something 'up' and I am learning to trust in Your good judgement (always GOOD judgement). I have to be honest though, this trust business is not as easy as it looks, but I am glad that experience has proven that the end result is worth it again and again. Thank You for being patient with me. For being patient and understanding when I doubt (again!) - I sometimes wonder how You could be so patient and loving through it all! For this, I am forever grateful.

Thank You for reminding me about how special I am to you and unique in myself by the way You have made me.. Particlularly when I doubt myself. Thank You for countering every word of self-doubt with a greater assurance of what Your thoughts of me are. Thank You for making me complete in You and feeling that way too.

It's a privilege to know you Daddy and I am so so very very grateful for it. Thank You for loving me first and loving me altogether.

I love you too and You remain my no 1 now and always.

Forever your little girl who loves you very much,
One xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to say something :-)