Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

Dear Daddy

My dearest Daddy,

King of kings and Lord of lords, Lover of my soul, Jehovah! Today Oh, I want to lift up my voice in praise, because when I remember your promises I just want to shout Halleluyah, when I think about your goodness oh Jesus, my very soul screams HALLELUYAH!

Daddy, here's my worship, take joy in it, make it your dwelling place, your little girl just wants to put a smile on your face..

I stand amazed in your presence, there is nothing You cannot do! Your presence amazes me, your glory surrounds me, who is there like You Oh Lord?! You who created us in Your Likeness.
You are the air I breathe, Your very presence living in me. You are beautiful beyond description, too marvellous for words. You are the Love of my life, the Hope that I cling to.
Among all the gods, who is like You? Glorious in holiness, Fearful in Praises, always doing wonders - Water You turned into wine, opened the eyes of the blind, there's no one like You. I could search through all eternity Lord and still find that there is none like You - nobody greater than You!

My Covenant Keeping God, there is no one like You, You alone are worthy to be praised and adored. Alpha, Omega, you are worthy of my praise today and forever. With You, I know I'm covered and for Your glory I would do anything... Just to see you, to behold You as my King.

Oh Lord you reign! Forever you're the same... Ancient of Days, as old as you are, You never change! God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Jehovah the Man of War. You are the Everlasting God, you do not change, You do not grow weary. Jehovah is Your name, mighty Warrior, great in battle! You are the most High God, Glory, glory Lord!

Father today, I declare my everlasting love for you, I lift up my hands standing unashamed because to worship You I live.

Arise oh God! Be enthroned in my praise, it's yours alone.

Always and forever Your little girl,
One
For whom mercy said no xx

When the spirit of the Lord is upon my heart.... :-D



8 comments:

  1. Girl at the rate you were going, I expected you to break out in some serious Oriki in Yoruba!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me Me Me too, Lord, Mercy said no to meeeeeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Lord, you are more than everything to me, awesome in all your ways. Who am I that you are so mindful of me????

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont know what to say Lord,buh each day of my life,I want to pour my love on You till every drop is gone,praises like prefume,I want to lavish each drop at your footstool Oh Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Inthe, Oh! As if your were reading my mind!! I was trying to looking for an outlet to break out into different languages but not this one.. It will certainly come.. I LOVE orikis! Oyigiyigi, Alagbawi-Eda, Alakoso Orun.. Mmalite na Gugu, Eze di Eze, Onyenabiozor, Agunechembba 1!!!
    @Ireti, Amen! Thank God for His unending love, amazing grace!
    @Ezy, Halleluyah! God be praised!
    @Tai, AMEN!! We love You Lord!
    @Beautiful, Our God is an awesome God, He reigns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Powerful moments...bless you Ayo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen.. God bless you too dear xx

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)