Pages

Friday 6 June 2014

Dear Daddy

My dearest Daddy,

My Precious One.. The Ultimate King of my heart, Joy of my world, Owner of my head, Leader of my life, Lifter of my head, Praise on my lips, Dance on my feet, Reason why I live, Source of my strength, Strength of my life, Hope of my glory, Author of my salvation, Light of my world, Glory of my present and future.. Oh darling Jesus, I could go on and on!

Thank You for being my SOLID rock.. A very present Help in time of trouble. Thank you for being ever faithful to Your word - What would we ever do without the cast-iron guarantee of Your word.

When You speak, when You give a word, when You make a promise, You ensure that whatever it takes, whatever happens, however long it may seem, You make it happen!

I have heard, I have seen and I have experienced. Thank YOU!

Daddy, I am having a very interesting conversation with one of your own and I am challenged to reflect on the status of my relationship with You. Has it improved? Am I taking You for granted in any way or sometimes? Do I still feel that excitement at the thought of spending time with you or has it become a routine? Hmmm.. I think I need to do this more often so that I am consistently checking to ensure that what we got ain't compromised at all.

I know for a fact that I am nothing without You, I can't achieve or do much without You. You brighten up my life and You truly do make my life complete.. Please Daddy, may I never lose sight of that. May my story with You always be that of growth and increase in intimacy. Help me to know You more, to love You more and to delight myself absolutely in You.

Also, Daddy, please look after our nation, restore peace and stability and help us to come out of this dark period. Our hope and trust is in You.

I'm off now to the Redemption Camp where I know You will be keeping Your monthly appointment! :-) I look forward to a splendid time in Your presence... Thank You for always being 'on point' and showing off Your glory month after month :-)

I love You Papa,

Always Your little 'munchkin',
One xx
From way back :-)




2 comments:

You know you want to say something :-)