Pages

Friday 24 October 2014

Dear Daddy

My darling Daddy,

My Joy, my Peace, my Source, my Help, my Indispensable Friend and Saviour that I absolutely cannot do without. 

It's been a very busy week and I thank You for holding my hand through it all. Thank You for giving me strength, thank You for Your grace, thank You for infusing my life with surprises that money cannot buy. 

I rejoice in You, God of my youth. You have been a consistent constant in my life. I am forever grateful to You for bringing me out of darkness into Your marvellous light when I was but a little girl. The older I grow, the deeper my level of understanding of that great transition, and consequently, the depth of my unending gratitude to You. I am excited about the fact that the knowledge of You is inexhaustible, therefore no matter how much I think I know, I find that there is even MUCH more I don't know. *smiles*. How great is that?! How GREAT are You!

You who know the heart of man, yet still love unconditionally. You are privy to all our shortcomings, failings and inadequacies, yet it does not diminish Your love for us. Infact You demonstrated Your love for us by sacrificing Yourself while we were still very deep in sin - You are Amazing GOD!

I wish I could say more, I wish I could express it better but I hope these simple words would suffice a little - Daddy, I am in love with You. 

Thank You for loving this little girl. 

Your own,
One xx

17 comments:

  1. Love this! Reading this gave me goose pimples, imagine how God will feel. Well done girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one that knows me more than I know myself, that's what I call him. His love is overwhelming. I am sure God will be smiling right now. Wonderful write up my dear.
    Mentioned you on my blog.
    www.realcilverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, God bless you Chioma, I am really grateful. Thank you xx

      Delete
  3. Love love love. I always look forward to your dear daddy series. Always inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its amazing how God loves us, even in our sinfulness... it is just amazing. I MEAN i am so unworthy, yet his grace has kept me. It is well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is truly amazing.. The thought of it makes me stand more in awe of Him

      Delete
  5. Seriously tho, you write quite well!!! I have lost a bit of my faith, but I'm working on it. This helps a big deal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank God J.. It's really lovely to read your comment. I pray that your relationship with God will be fully restored and even better than it was before.. God bless you

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. You too hun.. Loving God is the most beautiful thing!

      Delete
  7. Love this post! God is so wonderful

    www.molarabrown.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely wonderful! His ways are wonderful, His work is wonderful

      Delete
  8. Intimacy with God. Priceless.
    The giving of one's heart to the lover of her soul is sacred.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Priceless my sister... Words cannot really describe it to be honest

      Delete

You know you want to say something :-)