Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2009

Knock Knock..

Hiya blogville!!

See I love you sooo much that rather than studying I am sneaking to do a quick post :-)

Anyways, although I cannot write a full post at the moment I thought to share this lovely joke(s) with y'all...

Special shout out to Ms FlyHigh and Doll. I really and truly appreciate your comments, you guys ROCK!!

Ways girls turn (UN)romantic guys down

HE: I'm a photographer I've been looking for a face like
yours!
SHE: I'm a plastic surgeon .I've been looking for a face
like yours!!!

HE: Hi! Didn't we go on a date once? or was it twice?
SHE: Must've been once. I never make the same mistake
twice!!!

HE: May I have the pleasure of this dance?
SHE: No, I'd like to have some pleasure too!!!

HE: How did you get to be so beautiful?
SHE: I must've been given your share!!!

HE: Will you come out with me this Saturday?
SHE: Sorry! I'm having a headache this weekend!!!

HE: Your face must turn a few heads!
SHE: And your face must turn a few stomachs!!!

HE: Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out!
SHE: Okay, get out!!!

HE: I think I could make you very happy
SHE: Why? Are you leaving?

HE: What would you say if I asked u to marry me?
SHE: Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time!!!

HE: Can I have your name?
SHE: Why, don't you already have one?

HE: Shall we go and see a film?
SHE: I've already seen it!!!

HE: Do you think it was fate which brought us together?
SHE: Nah, it was plain bad luck!!!

Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.

Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.

Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.

Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?

Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Where I'll be the rest of your life - in your
wildest dreams

2 comments:

  1. First!!! hahahaha babe those jokes got me laughing out loud in my room at 5:30 am lol!!! I should be reading sef..brightened up my day ..thanks sweets

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...I laugh out loud as well whenever I read it, the jokes never get old!!
    As for reading, I'm just getting back from the library myself..that's my new home for the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)