Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Break Loose!!

It's time to break loose!

How have you been? Apart from the Vlogs, I have really missed Blogging! April will have more posts on the blog by God's grace. In the mean time, I have really been blessed by my other blog-favourites (please see their links under 'Blog Hall of Fame' on the right side of this page). It's always a joy and delight reading articles from these blogs! I find encouragement, wisdom, laughter, information and so much more! God bless all the authors! You are all blessings to me xxxxx

Great news, 1plustheone Vlogs will be featured on www.abidingtv.com!! Thank God! I'm so so grateful to God for this and a huge thanks to the Abiding TV team :-)

It's been quite busy on this end... I thank God - I'd rather be busy than idle.. :-D

How have you all been? I have missed my people oh Sebs, HighlyFavoured, Graciemama, GNG, Adaeze, etc.. I love you guys and I hope to reach out more from April!

Have a lovely and wonderful April my beautiful people!!
xxxxxx



***************************************************
Remember that 1 + The One is very social :-) Please connect with us on:
Twitter: @1plustheone
Google+ - 1 + The One
Instagram: @1plustheone
Email: 1plustheone@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. Cool topic Ayo... but what if it's not a case of past experiences more like you had never been in a relationship per se but not naive, knows what's going on - even advice & counsel others (ironic though) but now ready but hyper-sensitive getting into one because of the stories out there. and just want to get it right once not necessarily perfect- more like first girl would be life soul mate kinda. That describes my hold back seriously...GOD help me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! God help us all indeed.

      Hmmm.. Sometimes, just like knowing too little, knowing too much could pose a challenge in love! :-)

      Simple tip would be to ask God for direction and be open-minded. You can't control what will happen tomorrow in your life or relationship - only God has that power hence the need to totally rely on Him.
      The Bible says in Proverbs 3:5-6 to trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding (emphasis on this), in all your ways, acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path.
      Allow yourself to enjoy getting to know people, to be vulnerable (love involves a measure of vulnerability). You might get it first time or it might not work.. Don't be afraid to fail, sometimes, there is a great lesson in our failures or experiences that are invaluable.
      Break loose from all your knowledge lol and let God be your wisdom, guide and direct you. Let Him be the one to direct your life story!
      He has a beautiful plan for you. It may not be what you expect or plan but trust Him, it will be much (x100) better than your plans! :-D

      Thanks a lot for stopping by, and please keep me updated and stay in touch xx

      Delete
  2. Nice vlogs dear...I have been following all of them ever since. I still miss other series on the blog.
    CNN next for you o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks a lot my dear Grace!

      We hope to be back fully from April! God help us in Jesus name. Thanks again xx

      Delete
  3. hey Ayo :) Thanks for your great work and also for mentioning me, I miss you too!
    I'm not commenting that much anymore because I feel like I have heard (and maybe given) enough relationship advice already, it's time to put it in practice. As you said above, knowing too much can pose a challenge in love as well. I hear this and that from various friends, articles, sermons, vlogs etc. and I've experienced that the abundance of information and choices overwhelms and almost paralyses me, if you understand. And I am not getting any younger lol... So I just want to be open, pray, see what happens and then (hopefully) apply the wisdom I have received/ listened to for years.

    God bless you in whatever you do and yes, looking forward to hearing from you, but no pressure, I know how busy life can be :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice one Sebs... I totally agree with you. Many times, information overload can be a HUGE problem!!

      Hope to catch up with you soon :-)

      Delete
  4. Yay! Great video...I decided today is stalking 1plustheone day and I stumbled on this vlog and the blog hall of fame - Thank you for listing Shalomtruthsmag.com 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks hun!! You're doing a great job with ShalomTruthsmag! God bless you loads. Thank you very much for stopping by and showing love xx

      Delete

You know you want to say something :-)