Pages

Thursday 24 March 2016

A Beautiful Exchange - God ALWAYS Does Better

I have met a number of wonderful people who unfortunately remain in a relationship that is clearly not good enough or draining, because of the fear of the unknown - Can I get better? What if I never meet someone else? Time is not on my side!

For others, it might be time to call time on that relationship because being in it means compromising and day by day it's become even more uncomfortable as you're trying to reconcile your belief with the demands of the relationship.

This week's Vlog looks at the beautiful exchange that we have in God. This takes a great measure of faith and trust in God that He can sort you out. I hope that we will never forget that God has an excellent track record of being faithful.

Lay down your little for His 'more than enough'


As I write this, I am reminded of the season we are in - Easter. This is a special reminder of the most beautiful exchange ever! Our sin and shame for forgiveness and eternal life, made possible by the death on the cross and the blood of Jesus! If you haven't taken up this wonderful gift, now more than ever is a good time. The price has been paid, it can only be better.. Indeed the best life you could ever imagine. I did it and it's the best decision I  have ever and could ever have made... Here's an invitation for you to walk free and be free today! :-) xxxxx

**************************************************
Remember that 1 + The One is very social :-) Please connect with us on:
Twitter: @1plustheone
Google+ - 1 + The One
Instagram: @1plustheone
Email: 1plustheone@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Hiya 1+ THE ONE! This was a ghen ghen View :) You know yeah Bubba.. Call me confused oh.. but at the tiny age of 24.. I am more or less growing into an Avid believer in "letting go and letting GOD.." I mean life is teaching me that; it is until we can come to that level of Trust with the creator.. that we can actually break free and enjoy the amazingness of life.. Until we are able to totally refuse to settle for less because we know we have a GOD that can give us more.. that Nne.. That is WHEN we will truly be able to live the Super man kinda life :).

    So the koko of my comment is; Let go and Let GOD.. he gats you..

    Thank you for sharing Ayo.. This was a ghen ghen View.

    Blessings! Happy New Month xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww my dear dear Bubba! Thanks for stopping by!

      The key words are 'Let Go and Let God'... He ALWAYS has a better plan :-)
      It never gets easy but always worth it! xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for these Ayo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment dear. God bless you! xx

      Delete

You know you want to say something :-)