Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Trust - FBI, CIA, SSS Got Nothing on a Woman on a Fact-Finding Mission!

Hello beautiful people!

Another Wednesday, another Vlog! I have to say that I really had fun doing this! Lol... This is probably my most playful Vlog thus far.

I share a personal experience, with a lesson in there that I hope you will find useful.

Let's talk about trust - Should it be earned or should you give the gift of trust to your beloved?

Enjoy! xxxxxx



*************************************************
Remember that 1 + The One is very social :-) Please connect with us on:
Twitter: @1plustheone
Google+ - 1 + The One
Instagram: @1plustheone
Email: 1plustheone@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Thank you. May God help us all to be more trusting because indeed "love always trusts...." (1 Corinthians 13:7 NIV)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Trust is indeed an attribute of Love... Well said

      Delete
  2. Hello Ayo, I look forward to watching your videos although, this is my first of commenting. Keep it up dear, God bless you. To the topic discussed, I trust my husband 1000 % lol but I check his phones because he forgets things a lot and I'm like his personal calendar, hope that isn't snooping tho? I also feel love and trust come together because I don't think its possible to love someone without trusting the person, don't you think?. Great topic. You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thank you! I am glad and grateful that you watch :-)

      Checking his phones to help him remember stuff is very lovely! Please continue lol.. Your intentions are not based on insecurity or suspicion - as long as you are both comfortable with it, then please by all means, help him! That's why the Bible says 2 are better than 1.. You help him in his not so strong points and vice versa.
      May God continue to bless your marriage and home xx

      Delete
  3. nice video oooo....this is the 1st i am watching...wowwww!!!

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)