Pages

Friday 13 February 2015

Dear Daddy

My dearest Daddy!!!!!!!!!

I say this with such delight because it's been so long I wrote to you.. Too long!

King of my Heart, Owner of this girl, Owner of my head, body, soul and spirit, my Completion, my All in All, Centre of my Joy, no 1 Love of my life, the One that makes me smile from the inside out, my Perfection, the One that beautifies me, my Crown, my Shield, my Hero, my Guide, my Protector, my no 1 Encourager, the One that loves me so much it's almost unbelievable, the One that makes all things work together for His own.

You are my heart and soul's delight, I delight in You Abba Father. I delight in knowing that You alone are my God. I delight in knowing that You are the best Father anyone could ever have. You are the best Lord, only Saviour, only Redeemer!

I am so so glad and grateful to know You and call You Lord. I am immensely grateful Daddy - words are not enough to say how grateful!

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day (You know Your daughter now, I would definitely mention it to You haha).. I'm not sure you acknowledge the day lol but I know that you are concerned with things that concern us no matter how trivial. Thank You.

Sooo... My plans are not very concrete at the moment but I trust You to make it extra special.. Is it not You? Master Planner! Originator of Love, Author of the best Love Stories and experiences, Owner of Love, Love Himself! Haa, I am too excited Daddy! Whoop Whooop!!

Come Valentine's Day and any other day, You make it happen! My Father for whom nothing is impossible - Jehovah El'ImpossibleisNothing!

I love You Lord, You are my no 1 Love.. No one or nothing else would take that spot. You are important to me and I love and appreciate You immensely.

Thank You for the amazing love, grace and mercy you show me each day. I am grateful.

With all my love,
One xx

8 comments:

  1. Uhmmmm. From a Dear Daughter to a Loving Father. God is always good, not only on good Fridays. I had a wonderful Val experience....lol
    Peeps trip yourself o!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is Always good! :-D
      Oh, great you had a wonderful Val experience, thank God! Please share the details!

      Delete
  2. God is, the greatest lover of All. God Bless you 1+!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I smiled through all this..and if I could do that, I imagine what God felt..
    Ah! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww.. I pray that He smiled too.. :-)
      Thanks dear xx

      Delete
  4. Kai! You ehn 1, do you know that your praise is infectious... Kai!! It got me oh baje baje... But this ones rocked my boat the most: "Jehovah El'ImpossibleisNothing" and "Owner of my head"... No be small Tomorrow is valentine oh! hehehehehe that mademe smile.. Ayo you can love LOVE shaaaaa... issorait... I love the sincerity that comes with the 'Dear Daddy' series, as well as the peace it brings... So here goes, lets do testing testing...

    Dear Daddy,

    Turn up Turn up for you baba, the only true king.. Eze ndi Eze and the all knowing and ever present padre.. The GOD who lifts a man from grass to grace, the one who lifts the burdens and sins of a man and makes him light like a feather again.. I DOBALE 360 for you baba, and to you i say that in whatever i am or will be, good or bad, great or small, #ItcanonlybeGOD... Daddy, you know the geh I am trying to toast now, you know my heart is clean to an extent.. If it be your will Padre, then please let our love nwantintin sync, and lets make each other happy daily, but if not then let us cherish the friendship that is. Thank you Padre for everything.. You Rock.. and JdB goes..... Eeeesssshhhheeeey!

    Highest and most Ghen Ghen regards in the world Padre,

    Your Young and Confused son (JdB)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww!! I like, I likeeeee!!

      I can love oh! lol.. I love lovee.. Good thing that God is love so I could rephrase that to mean I love God :-)

      I love your Dear Daddy - very beautiful.. God bless you The Beloved..

      Delete

You know you want to say something :-)