Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2008

LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX!

Hey!! Howdy!
How have you been? Hope you have been good and not up to anything naughty!

Today I've got time for only a short write-up but hopefully it would be worthwhile.... You see I'm a "busy somebody" lol.

As a single young lady, my mind tends to waunder a LOT! Especially with respect to some particular aspects hehee.. What makes it even worse is that this particular subject is not readily discussed in the part of the world that I come from. Even though we are evolving and people are becoming more comfortable with talking about it, unfortunately erhmm it's not really like that in my house :-) My parents are not just that comfortable... maybe they are shy or probably want to keep me as "innocent" as possible for as long as they can!

The issue os sex is something I believe parents should discuss with their kids!! What do you think?

Sorry I have to cut this short but I have to dash now but I will definately continue the discussion......

Later
God bless xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to say something :-)