Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

Tis all for a reason!

Hiya lovely people!

Thanks a LOT for the words of encouragement in my last post. I appreciate it very much. May God bless you all immeasurably!.

So, I'm sure you and I have been in situations or experienced things that make us want to ask the question 'But why did it have to happen?'. Sometimes words are actually insufficient to articulate what we are feeling at that point.

On the other hand, some of us have done things that we are not so proud of. So many things! In fact, we had rather not even think about it because it brings bad memories/shame/self-loathing and one is just wondering 'Why did I do that?', 'How would anyone believe that someone like me could do something like that?', 'How would I ever get back up?' 'How would I ever face God?' 'What right do I have to open my mouth to speak to God?' 'Can I ever return?' 'Could I ever be restored?'.

Well, I won't say much but I hope the following three things will answer your questions and make you understand what your answer to those questions should be. One is a very important verse in the bible that should make you understand that God is sovereign, Omnipotent and all-powerful. There's nothing HE cannot turn around to be in your favour. Absolutely nothing... In fact think of the worst case scenario and then put it under the label tagged 'Nothing'!

The next one is a video of a real life testimony that I saw recently. The video went viral a few weeks ago so I may not be surprised if you have seen it. But I want you to please listen to it again and 'hear' this lady's testimony of how God turned her mess to a message. Listen, listen and listen to how it is possibole for God to turn your mess to a fantastic message that the world over will be interested in hearing. That your testimony will be so HUGE, it will over-shadow your mistake.

The final one is a song that I recently 'discovered' and I'm absolutely loving. It's by James Fortune & FIYA and it's titled 'What If' (Please if you can, listen to all of James Fortune's song and hear the words of this great worshipper and minister!). No matter WHAT, God still loves YOU uncontrollably, He'll forgive YOU totally and guess what? He will still use YOU!

With lots of love, ENJOY! xxxx

1.  'And we know that ALL things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose' (emphasis mine). Romans 8:28

2.   http://youtu.be/LDf1nohU47g (Unfortunately, embedding has been disabled for this video but please click on the link to watch!)

3. 

2 comments:

  1. YES I WATCHED IT...TD JAKES DAUGHTER ABI??? i downloaded it sef...
    God will see you through it sha...THIS I KNOW!!

    btw thanks 4 visiting my blog!!i was sooooo HAPPY!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Thanks sweetie :-)
    Your blog is like soo fab! xx

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)