Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2016

To 'Test Drive' or Not? Let's Talk About Sex (Final Part)

Hiya everyone!

It's been really interesting doing the Let's Talk About Sex series. I am particularly grateful for the immense love and support I have received from beautiful people :-) I'm really really grateful!

Can you believe February is over? While January seemed to draggggggg on forever, February seemed to speed by! I hope you're ready for March? :-)

It's the month of Easter and Mother's Day - talk about a double dose of goodness.. Yayyyy!

Today's finale is another question that was asked - one that gets asked/debated about a lot!

"If I don't sleep with him/her, how would I know for sure that we are sexually compatible? And you know Ayo, sex is realllly really important in marriage!" 

Lol.. Yes I do understand, hopefully I'm able to answer your question properly in the video below:



Have a wonderful week people! Looking forward to March xxxx

*******************************************************

Remember that 1 + The One is very social :-) Please connect with us on:
Twitter: @1plustheone
Google+ - 1 + The One
Instagram: @1plustheone
Email: 1plustheone@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. "...you might know the person/partner...today but people have the tendency to change..." @ least put the best foot forward during courtship- That's scary though the very thought of that commitment for the "REST" of ones life isn't joke!

    Trusting GOD absolutely who knows our innermost desire will make lines fall in places for us!

    Cool one & keep it up up the sky dear Ayo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! He alone can make the lines fall for us in pleasant and perfect places :-)
      Thanks for that one dear. God bless you xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you too! I'm grateful. God bless you xx

      Delete
  3. Oshey! Ayo of destiny! She be making plenRRy Sense since 19kokoro. iLikey :) You know yeah.. I always try to restrict my comments as regards this subject matter **Covers face in shyness.. But if there is anything I loooovvee about you and your Blog.. and i reiterate... "I looovvveeeee about you and your blog" ehn.. then eet eezz that you speak the truth from not just a Spirikoko perspective ehnn.. but from a Human Perspective as well. So this is small I saying thank you for being sincere all time every time 1+THE ONE.

    Omo ehnn.. What more can I say.. **Deep sigh.. It is well oh :) Blessings Bubba. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww thanks Bubba! You rock in all shades of super!! Thanks for always stopping by. You are a blessing indeed.

      God bless you and yeah, please don't be shy lol.. Express yourself!! xx

      Delete
  4. just watched....really cool and bold on the God thing. all thumbs up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank God St Rhymes! It's been a great experience! :-)

      Delete

You know you want to say something :-)