Pages

Friday 8 August 2014

Dear Daddy

My Dearest Daddy,

I am having an amazing experience with the Convention!

The RCCG Convention has been around for 62years now! I know it gets better and better each year, but this time Daddy You are definitely showing off your awesomeness in grand style! Thank You!

Like one of my favourite Yoruba song says "Ma joba lo Oluwa.. Ijoba re dun momi yeye oh, majoba lo Oluwa" - Keep reigning Lord, keep reigning King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

I love You and I look forward to tonight..

Holy Spirit, POWER-house, the breath of GOD! The power that made a virgin young girl pregnant with the Saviour - Christ, the same power that raised Christ from the dead, the same Power that moved upon the face of a world without shape or form and brought light into darkness, brought wonder out of emptiness; the same power that blasted in two the red sea for the great exodus, the same power that breathe upon the dry bones of the Valley and made a great army out of a dead situation - literally.

Teacher, Comforter, Intercessor, Helper, the Third Person of the Trinity. I acknowledge You for You are great and You do miracles so great.

It's all about You at the Convention - and WOW, you have indeed surpassed our very expectations.

Sending you the best part of me, the best part of my love, today and always.

Your girl,
One xx

PS If you are in Nigeria, please try as much as possible to be present at the Holy Ghost Service of the RCCG's annual convention at the Redemption Camp - KM 46, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway. If you're not, please join us online tonight!
http://new.livestream.com/rccgonline

http://trccg.org/convention/

2 comments:

You know you want to say something :-)