Pages

Thursday 7 May 2009

Allow Me To Introduce......

Hiya!!

I was just going through some of my group pages on facebook (yeah I do that :-) when I saw a link that led me to, and introduced me to this lovely lovely Nigerian singer... I can't believe I am just hearing about her and hearing the song.. I'm sure many people have already heard the song but it's new to me and I am sooo loving it..

Allow me to introduce (or re-introduce as the case may be) this beautiful, immensely talented, lively, spirited young lady, from the blessed country that is Nigeria in the coast of West Africa...*drum-roll please* JAHDIEL!

Like I said, I don't really know a lot about her, only what I see from her music videos (lame, I know) but she has such a likeable personality :-)... I would definitely look out for her and bring you more info if I get any.. (I know, I know and you are welcome :-)

I have only been opportuned to listen to 2 of this songstress/minister's songs and they are Heritage and Eloheeka. The former is my favourite of the two but I assure you that they are both worth a listen.... As usual, when I "discover" a new song, it goes on repeat on my laptop....((I play and play until I wear myself out with it, hehe)

Her voice is sonorous and the rhythm infectious... very easy to love.. If you liked "wellu wellu" from Sammie Okposo or "Woekilemo" by Asu Ekiye you would fall in love with Heritage. If your taste is more upbeat/soft rock a la RoofTop MCs then Eloheeka would be your thing.

I will try to upload the video (I need lessons!) but if not, listen to Heritage HERE and Eloheeka http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBy_rTJ5ac0






p.s Oh wow... My very first blog miracle!! I learnt how to put a video up and it's really as easy as ABC (Ignorance truly is a disease...:-)

God bless xx

5 comments:

  1. i didn't know her before.. and i really like the song..

    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice..
    Hope you're good hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've not heard of her either and i still dunno how to put up a video and all that..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...
    If you want to upload a video from youtube, on the right hand side where it has video description, just copy the link in the embedded video section and paste on your post.. voila!
    I hope I have not confused you further :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, unfortunately, my sever is slow so I cant watch the video. She looks nice though.
    Lol, thanks for explaining your username, 1 + The One. It makes serious sense.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)