Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2008

My first post a.k.a my first child!!!! lol

Hey my new friends!! Glad you could join me on this new "escapade" (I wish!)..... I am neither jobless nor bored, (perish the thought!! :-)) but I have a desire to write an experience of the journey to finding the one whilst patiently waiting for the best that God has for me. Trust me it is not that easy especially when it seems like ALL the people around you are in one fulfilling relationship or another!!

I am single at the moment (obviously, lol), I've had a short history of relationships (thankfully, good ones :-), I've made mistakes in the past with regards to relationships, I am a christian and I enjoy a very wonderful relationship with God my father, my first love!! I believe in marriage and the knowledge that a good one or actually a great one is achievable by the grace of God. I do not believe in sex before marriage according to the word of God nevertheless knowing it's wrong doesn't make it easy to obey but it's possible by God's grace.

I believe that finding the right partner in God contributes to the success of a good marriage hence the reason why sometimes I am so "passionate" about getting that aspect right. I must confess, not very healthy all the time!! lol. When I remember some of the things I did when I was younger, I LAUGH!! LOL.

The blog name is inspired by the fact that me (one) plus God (The One) make a great combination and there's only one space left for the other "one", what can I say, three's company....four's a crowd :-)

I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy blogging xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. ur first post was on ma bday ...yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that's nice!
    Just stopped by your blog, well done! Hope to 'read' more from you... God bless you xx

    ReplyDelete

  3. Some weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me due to some issues.

    I did everything to get him back but nothing worked.

    I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online.

    I told the relationship doctor everything that happened,

    He promised to fix my relationship.

    My relationship was restored just as promised,

    My Ex-boyfriend is back and promised never to leave me again

    I am the happiest lady on earth,

    Never too late to fix your broken heart.

    You can still get your lover back...

    Fix broken relationship/marriage...

    Thanks a lot🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

    address:::::: R.buckler11@ gmail. com

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)