Pages

Monday 4 October 2010

Dear Daddy....... It's a Journey!

Dear Daddy,

I know it's a Monday and normally, I write to you on Fridays (When I actually do write..*sorry* :-). I discovered that sometimes, writing a letter to you makes it easier to express myself.

As always, let me start by saying I love you from the bottom of my heart, you're my number 1! My first love, my best friend, my confidant, my joy, my hero, my daddy.

Daddy, it's a confused little girl that's writing to you this afternoon.. You know Mr E that I was talking to you about in our earlier post here well, it seems like the feelings are back again! I don't know what to do!

You see I really had closed that chapter and even moved on but you see recently we had the opportunity (?) to spend some time together and I loved EVERY bit of it. He brought back all those memories again, how he made me come alive, how it was so easy for him to make me smile or laugh at silly things. How he made me feel young and adventurous! How he seemed to make me come alive!

I wish things could be so much more simpler but alas!!!! But as I read the description of this blog I remember what I said in my first post here.. This thing of "waiting for the one" is a journey and like all life's journeys, you encounter different experiences to spice up the experience.. I guess this is part of my story..

However way it turns out, I hope to use my journey to inspire, educate and bring humour to someone else's life...

Thank you daddy 'cause I am certain that you have the BEST plans for me and for that I am thankful. Thank you for this Adam to my Eve, thank you for keeping him especially for me. Thank you for ensuring that we compliment each other, thank you for all those things on my list that you have put into consideration when leading him to me. :-)

And thank you for all the young ladies and men who are also trusting you to bring them to the completion of this part of the journey...

Love Always,
One

4 comments:

  1. enjoyed your post!A say a big Amen to the last paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  2. so are you and Mr. E getting back together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and thoughtful post. All the best in the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies..
    @Chic Therapy, thanks for stopping by (I believe this is your first comment?). It's always lovely to have a new 'voice' on this blog.

    @Dol.. I will keep you posted lol

    @Myne.. You are very kind, thanks for your wishes..

    xx

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)