Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2013

There is a.... Balm in Gilead!


Most powerful GOD!

Your name is love, your name is Father, Abba Father..

I love the way You handle me, the way You love me, the way You care about me. I love the way that only You can comfort. There is a unique way that only You know how to reach and touch the very depth, the very core of a human being.

Thank You my Balm in Gilead for wiping my tears and soothing my heart from every heartbreak, disappointment and let-down.

Thank You my Balm in Gilead for providing the best and sure remedy to every illness and ailment. Thank You for mending every hurt, every physical and emotional pain and leaving no scar behind.

You heal and you heal completely, you soothe and you soothe completely. With You I have more than I could ever need.

Why would You not have all my worship? Take it, it's Yours alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to say something :-)