Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Holy One of Israel - My worship belongs to You!

My God is Holy!

Holy Holy Holy are You Lord God almighty!
The whole earth is full of Your glory.

My God is a Holy God. There is no sin or repentace in Him. Almighty, magnificent God! You are not a man that should lie, neither are you the son of man that You should repent of what You have spoken.

You are in a class of Your own oh Jesus. You came to this world to be like man and You lived without a single sin! You lived a totally holy life! WOW! What an awesome wonder You are!

You had the biggest reasons to be angry, upset, judgmental, unforgiving and proud yet You showed us that it was possible to be in the flesh, of man and still be holy!

You are pure, You are supreme, You are amazing GOD - The Holy One of Israel!

I bow before You Holy God, You alone deserve my worship.

Bless the Lord with me with another James Fortune & FIYA favourite of mine.. 'Holy is our God!'
It gets me in the mood to worship! I am especially in love with the part that says "... My worship belongs to You!"

Enjoy! xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to say something :-)