Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

Get UGLY!

I have come to discover that 'blog-ville' as the blog community is fondly referred to, is a treasure-chest full of amazing people and personalities. I have met such wonderful people that have become lovely friends despite the fact that we have never met.

I have been blessed by the immense talent and gifts that people share each day through the avenue of prose, poetry and (a lot of!) drama lol via various blogs that I could spend a stretch of time discovering and exploring..


One of such blogs is Adaeze Obiako's 'Deserve Your Great Life'. The moment you are welcomed into her cyber-world, you just have that feeling of great hospitality. I have never met Adaeze but I can almost bet that she is very sweet and the kind of person that looks out for the good in everyone. 

She writes with such simplicity, depth, sincerity and passion that you feel drawn in.

You can imagine my pleasure and delight when she sent a message announcing the release of her first E-book titled 'Get U.G.L.Y'. Of course, the title itself was enough to pique my interest! lol.

The cover is simply designed but very catchy and I loved the sub-topic "How to become Unconditionally Grateful Looking like You" U.G.L.Y - gerrit?! hehe


I am a ravenous reader, particularly when it's a good read and this was no different - I consumed the book in one read, lol. The fact that it's also not very lengthy (only 34 pages) made it a very easy and pleasant read - So even if you're not the 'reading type', you can quite easily get into it!

Now, the book itself starts from a personal point where Adaeze in her usual 'real' style of writing talks about her experience of getting to accept and be confident with her looks. In her own words, "I was a quiet loner and went through High School feeling 'unpretty' and unaccepted by my peers...". She continues with what brought about a transformation and goes on to share 10 powerful and practical tips to becoming U.G.L.Y!

It's a worthwhile and engaging read indeed (it almost feels like you can see her making her point :-), and more than ever, it is important to recognise the importance of falling in love with YOU as sadly, more people just don't know how to!

So ladies and gentlemen, it's time to Get U.G.L.Y, that's right, be Unconditionally Grateful Looking like YOU!

You can download a FREE copy of the book by clicking on the link below (See, I told you Adaeze must be a kind soul! :-)

http://www.deserveyourgreatlife.com/p/get-ugly-ebook.html

Let me know what you think when you've read it! :-) xxxx

***************************************************

Adaeze Diana Obiako is a freelance writer, copy-editor, speaker, and vision coach who helps young Christian women feeling depressed/hopeless discover who they are and why they exist so that they can learn how to enjoy more fulfilling and fruitful lives. She blogs about the spiritual lessons she’s learnt at www.deserveyourgreatlife.com. You can follow Adaeze on Twitter and Google+.

The lovely Adaeze Obiako :-)

15 comments:

  1. Thank You Adaeze for giving us this book freely in love. God bless you.
    1+ One your the best too for sharing....*off to read*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dearest Ugo! God bless you richly indeed xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, Ayo! I recently discovered her blog and I agree with you-- she's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing Ayo. I'll be checking out her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot Ayo for sharing this with us. Again, thanks for all the wondeful blogs u have made me discover. May God continue to bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing Ayo, I will be visiting her blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Maggielola, Yippeee!
    @HF, Thanks dear
    @Ezy, Amen! I am very glad you've discovered great blogs..xx
    @Sharon, Great! Thanks hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this blog, I will have to go check it out. I love seeing new blogs and adding to my daily blog list read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am gonna download it and read
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you are aware of my blog too. I just discovered your blog via babes redefined. Time to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello and welcome Renae, Tosyne and Myss Lafunky! Thanks a lot for stopping by, I'm sure you'd love the book and find it a blessing. God bless you loads!
    I will certainly stop by your blogs too :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll definitely check it out. www.seyonhundeyin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Amaka! Going to explore your blog too! Thanks for stopping by xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just found your blog and I think I'm stuck. Would definately be stopping by... Nice

    www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya Mobolaji! Welcome and nice to 'meet' you! :-) Thanks for your comment too, God bless you.. xx

    ReplyDelete