Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

I can only imagine - Mercy Me

I remember the first time I had the privilege of hearing this song in church.. I fell in absolute love with the words of the song.

You know, the after-life or life after death is not one that we often think of, or at least that we often like to think of.. But knowing and having Jesus as Lord and Saviour makes a big difference to what our prospect of it should be like..

It has now been translated from fear to hope, trepidation to anticipation. I tell you, you need not live in fear and anxiety any longer.. There is a beautiful promise for us in Christ..

Worship God with me as we go on an amazing 'wonder-filled' dream of what it would mean to finally meet with our Lord..

Enjoy! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to say something :-)