Pages

Sunday 15 September 2013

The Lamb of God

 source

.. Worthy is the Lamb
Sitted on the throne!
(I) crown You now with many crowns
You reign victorious!
High and lifted up
JESUS, Son of God
Darling of heaven crucified
WORTHY IS THE LAMB!

You are the Lamb of God that takes away the sins of the world. You, who laid aside your majesty and gave up everything for me. You who suffered at the hands of the those whom You created. You, who became the ultimate sacrificial lamb for me so that the blood You shed could be once and for all... FINAL!

I worship You, Lamb of God
I adore You, Lamb of God
I honour You, Lamb of God
I praise You, Lamb of God,
I give my life to You, Lamb of God
I give my love to You, Lamb of God
I give my heart to You, Lamb of God

Worthy, worthy, worthy are YOU.

Thank You for laying down Your life for my sins, thank You for taking away all my guilt, all my shame, all my rubbish and giving me life and life eternal in exchange.
I'm forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to say something :-)