Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

I call Him Kabiyesi! Who can question Him?

Today is the final day in the month of September and the last day of the month of Praise on the blog {My praise will never cease though :-)}! It has been such a joyous and wonderful experience I tell you!

Thank you to everyone who has joined me on this great experience... May the praises of God never cease on your lips nor in your household! May you always have cause to celebrate and rejoice in your Maker..

Please join me as we exalt the Most High God in Yoruba (with translations)

Oba toto bi a ro (A King who is truly worthy)

Elewu oye (The One who is robed in royalty)

Aba nise ma pada lehin eni (The One who helps us till the end)

Abe ti lu kara bi ajere (God's ear is always open to hear us all at the same time - His Omnipresence might come to mind with this attribute)

Adagba ma paro oye (A King who's royal forever, He never grows old)

Agbalagba oye (His Kingship is eternal)

Adani ma gba gbe (The Creator, who never forgets His creation)

Adani wa ye (The One who creates us and places us on the planet earth)

Aduro tini lojo isoro (The One who stands by us in crisis)

Agbani lagbatan (The One who delivers completely)

Gbani, gbani tan sa ya (A Deliverer that we can always run to for help)

Agbara nla to so Ile aiye ro (The Power that upholds the world)

Ata ile aiye ro bi agogo (The One who holds the world like a pendulum)

Oba to gbe aiye ro lo ri ofo (The One who suspends the earth on nothing.
Halleluyah!!!)

Agbara to bori gbogbo agbara (The Power that's above all powers)

Agbo ma te ni o (The Ancient One who never grows weak.
{Now we know that the strength of anyone wanes as they age, But Jehovah, never grows weak despite His age, Halleluyah!! This is past finding out})

Thanks to my dear friend who helped with the names and translation..

Lift up the name of the GREATEST KING!

3 comments:

  1. Wow
    Too deep!!! I wanna say Yoruba is d best when it comes to extolling but wouldn't that put a huge ? on my Igbo Spirit loooool
    E'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... I'm turn between Yoruba and Igbo.. But nne mehn, there are some Igbo songs that make me go *Ahhhhh*.. Takes me to the realm mehn :-)
    But when it comes to praise chants, I have to say for me Yoruba language does it lol xx

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)