Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

The Good Shepherd



The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want.

Today, I celebrate my Good Shepherd! The best any girl could ask for.

Daddy, thank You for the way You tend to me with such love and unrivalled attention. You make me feel better than a million dollars (and that feels good!)

Thank You for protecting me, for covering me, for loving me, for doing all it takes to look out for me, when I get lost. As the GOOD Shepherd that You are, you ensure that I lack no good thing.

Thank You for leading me, for guiding me and ensuring that not only do I get to my destination, I get there unscathed.. Despite all the storms and fires that life throws at me, You ensure that I 'dey kampe'

Thank You Baba, I'm forever grateful.

4 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7p9KFuK-MI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya dear. I'm sorry, the link is broken. What song is it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Song is "The Lord is My Shepherd" from the Preachers wife soundtrack. You would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot sis.. Going to check it out! *kisses* xxxx

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)