Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

Comforter

My dearest Daddy,

My best friend, my eternal Champion!

Thank You for being so good to me. Thank You for shining Your wonderful light in every darkness that I could ever face!

My heart is full of such love for you.

You are the One who knows how to comfort in such a way that no one else can. Thank You because my troubles are never too trivial for You. Everything that is important to me is of great importance to You.

I remember a popular song 'Sweet Mother' that we sing with glee and nostalgia when we celebrate the awesome sacrifice of a mother. I will borrow a few words
When I no chop, my mother no go chop
When I no sleep, my mother no go sleep...
E no dey tire eyy, sweet mother,
I no go forget the suffer wey you suffer for me ey ey

Sweet Holy Spirit, this song reminds me of a fraction of the kind of sacrificial love that You have for me...

Not only do you not sleep when I'm unwell.. You don't sleep at ALL! You are the One who never sleeps nor slumber... Your eyes are always on me! ALWAYS ALWAYS!! I never leave Your sight!

You are wonderful.. You comfort me when I am down and out, You give the kind of peace that is beyond all human comprehension. The comfort of your peace in times of loss, in times of lack, in times of defeat is indescribable.

And the most amazing thing is that your comfort comes with relief.. Sweet sweet relief!

Thank You Comforter.. You totally Rock!

Your forever girl,
One xx

 source

5 comments:

  1. Halelujah!!! I join with my sister in Christ to say THANK you for your comfort, care and peace. Words can not fully express my gratitude to you in this area of my life. Without you Lord I would fail. I would be like a ship without a sail. Let me just stop here before I write a whole post here in your comment box :-).

    Be blessed my Sister. God is pleased with the sacrife of praise you have given him all this Month on this platform. You have dedicated a whole month to nothing but adoration to our Lord, the King of all Kings, Creator and Sustainer of the Universe. He Has heard you and seen you. Your cup will continue to overflow in Blessings, Peace, and Favor from the Most High in Jesus Name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glory! Halleluyah! God is more than we can ever think, imagine or express!

    Amen and amen! Thank you for joining me on this beautiful journey of praise! It has been truly wonderful.. May you be blessed beyond what you can imagine.. As you struggle to find words to truly magnify the Lord, may His blessings in your life be so great that no words will be able to sufficiently tell it all.. Lots of love sis xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and Its refreshing! Now following :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks Cee.. Welcome to the blog!!.. God bless you.. Going over to check yours as well :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The key feature of thermal blankets is their ability to reflect and insulate, preventing heat loss. This is often achieved through materials like Mylar, which have a low emissivity, meaning they radiate minimal heat back into the environment.

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)