Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

Saviour - My Hero!

It is such a great feeling to have a Saviour!

Everyone needs saving - that's the truth and nothing but the truth. To think that my Jesus, my Lord thought it nothing to give Himself up to be crucified so that He can save me from my sins!

Master of the universe, most girls dream of their gorgeous knights in shining armour riding cross-country, with a sword in hand on a magnificent white horse, charging to rescue them and I have better, much better...

A glorious and handsome King, the most beautiful of all, His name is Beautiful, riding on the wings of the cloud, with His word more powerful than a two-edged sword, from heaven above come to rescue me from the clutches of the worst kinds of evil.. including death!

 source

You alone gave me eternal life, You alone saved me from the hands of death and the fear of it.. to bring me into life everlasting, joy everalsting, peace everlasting, love everlasting!

Beautiful Saviour, I live in awe of You.

4 comments:

  1. God's everlasting love comforts my heart and soothes my soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! So true

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. We cannot save ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @HF, Yes it does,... Thank God!
    @Anonymous, Yup, yup!
    @ilola. No we can't.. Thank God for doing so for us! xx

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)