Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

Dear Daddy - Mobolaji Amusu

Dear Daddy,

I'm writing this letter to you because you have given me more than enough reasons to. I can't even start mentioning all the reasons now because if I did, no one would finish reading this post. 

Daddy, do you know how much you are? This much....too much. Your love is immeasurable and un-describe-able. I just want to say THANK YOU. Thank you daddy...for life, for love, for hope, for salvation, for mercy, for the assurance of your presence in my life, for being my true and faithful friend when friends disappointed me, for being my Father when I had no father and for all the amazing people I've met through this blog-platform. If I began mentioning their names, Daddy you won't even be able to go and answer other people's prayers. They are the best things that have happened to me since May. Just reading their comments lifts up my spirit.

Daddy you are my Rock, my One and Only, my Protector, my Provider, my Shield, my Strength, my Hope, my Counsellor, my Teacher, my Everything, my Healer, my Eternal Rock of Ages, my Super Hero.... **Super man doesn't know what it means to be super**, I love you daddy. 

Who am I that you love me this much? What did I do to deserve this much love? Lord I'll be 23 tomorrow and I look at my life and all I can say is Thank you. Thank you for sending your son to die for my sins because that action was all I needed to know you. Daddy when I was un-loveable, you loved me still... you did not give up on me even when I turned my back on you. You gave me reasons to live and love again. How can I say I love you without sounding so cliché? 

I am grateful Daddy. All that I am, all will be, I thank you for it. Thank you for my mum, Le boo, my amazing sisters, my beautiful friends, and my ever sufficient, ever mobylized readers. Daddy do you know what I want as a birthday gift asides abundant life, unlimited favor, good health, wealth and a new laptop? *I know I can be selfish like that..*giggles*...I want you to bless everyone reading this...yes that beautiful girl with a smile that can melt the heart. Yes Her..Bless her... And that Brother that is yearning for your love in his heart, bless him too. And that handsome guy that is wondering what Moby is writing..... Bless him too. And that person(s) visiting my blog for the first time and is contemplating bookmarking the blog on their phone.... Bless them too.

Thank you for adding another year to my life...that's the greatest gift of all. Thank you Daddy. I won't get tired of saying it... I love you.

Thank you heavenly Father...May your name be forever praised, adored, honoured, magnified and glorified.

XoXo.

Yours Sincerely,
Amusu Mobolaji O.

My Photo

********************************************

Moboloaji Amusu aka Moby is a beautiful Blogger who blogs at www.mylifeasmoby.com. After reading the Dear Daddy Posts on 1+TheOne, she was inspired to write one herself which she published on her blog on the 19th of August (Her birthday was on the 20th of August so please say Happy birthday and a prayer for her :-) 
Here's wishing the lovely Moby an unforgettable year! We pray that as she has openly acknowledged and thanked her Daddy, He would openly enrich her with blessings too numerous to count in Jesus name. 
Happy Birthday hun!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Girl. You are so beautiful. I have been inspired to write one myself.
    www.themanecaptain.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... I look so beautiful than normal *covers face*... Been scoping myself since.hahahaha.thank you so much for sharing. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. @The ManeC, That's wonderful! Hope to read yours soon! xx
    @Moby, lol.. I'm sure you're even more beautiful in person, stop 'washing' us jo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday in arrears Moby..tis never to late to spread the love in birthday wishes. :D

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)