Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Dear Daddy

My dear Daddy,

How are you this lovely Friday evening? (What time of the day is it actually in heaven? What heavenly clock operates there? Hmmm, I wonder! I guess I'll get to find out when I get there)

You see my Best Friend, that's why I really really have to get to heaven, to see You face to face, to experience what it means to truly behold You face to face - WOW!. To ask You questions that my heart longs to ask.

You know I'm a curious cookie. I love to enquire, to ask questions, to find out things, so please get ready to answer numerous questions lol

I love You always Daddy, You make my whole life worth living.

I am grateful for eternity with YOU.

Your forever girl,
One xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to say something :-)